Based: High Wycombe
Term: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking for a Finance System Accountant to join our team and take the lead on the group’s finance system integrations project and develop business case proposals. If you are successful in this role, you will
- Work with the project manager and stakeholders to develop project plans for system upgrades and implementations
- Be the lead contact within the Finance team for system issues and liaise with the IT team, subsidiaries, and external vendors as applicable to resolve.
- Lead on the design and implementation of internal system controls to ensure the consistency of financial controls across the Group Finance system administrator
- Act as the system administrator for all Group finance systems, ensuring that system permissions are in line with delegated authorities and approvals.
- Work with teams to review, design and document finance system workflows.
- Contribute to developing solutions to improve/automate financial processes.
- Be the owner of finance data reconciliation process
- Be responsible for finance systems training across the Group
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Experience supporting or developing Netsuite or a similar Cloud ERP
- Experience of maintaining and managing Finance systems, including General ledger systems and control procedures.
- Experience of evaluating risk and implementing controls
- Experience of streamlining accounting processes
- Experience of leading a project and influencing change
- Knowledge of IFRS as well as Financial processes, Accounting Regulations and International Standards
- A self-starter who is constantly looking to improvement
- Strong communicator with good stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Excel skill, with excellent attention to detail
Our audio technology brands stand together, seeking to enrich lives through music by removing barriers to creativity. We want to create opportunities for everyone to enjoy making music, from musicians trying to capture their unique sound, to the professionals delivering the greatest shows on earth. The Focusrite Group has an illustrious history with four Queen's Awards for Enterprise among a host of other accolades. We comprise six successful and rapidly growing brands: Focusrite, Focusrite Pro, Martin Audio, ADAM Audio, Novation and Ampify Music. With a high-quality reputation and a rich heritage spanning over four decades, our brands continue to shape the music-making world.
Focusrite leads that world in audio interfacing technology – more musicians record through Focusrite than any other brand. The Focusrite Pro team are focussed on the complex needs of the audio professional for whom sound is not just a passion, but a way of life. Martin Audio have been uniting audiences for almost five decades with their awe-inspiring touring and installation loudspeaker systems. Based in Berlin, ADAM Audio are precision innovators in the field of professional monitoring and loudspeaker technology, made famous by their unique ART ribbon tweeter. Novation is obsessed with helping electronic music makers find new ways to produce and perform new music. Born out of that team and based in Tileyard, King's Cross, London, Ampify Music make innovative music-making apps that are highly accessible, yet extendable and deep.
Music technology is an enriching space to work in, and that's not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means remaining open to new ideas. We enjoy a Group-wide open-door culture, where we can all contribute and everyone is heard as we grow and develop, both as individuals and as a team. We encourage innovation and fresh-thinking and are passionate about the inspirational solutions we create. Behind our success is a tightly knitted, like-minded family of music and audio lovers. We're always pulling together to try and make a difference; our frequent appearance in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For' is testament to this.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage people to apply regardless of religion, ethnic background, nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity. We recognise the diversity shortcomings of our industry and are committed to driving change. Equally, we recognise the major impact that climate change is having on our world and work every day towards being industry leaders in a carbon neutral future.
Benefits include flexible working, home working, company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme, company music events, offsite company parties and free breakfast/lunch in the canteen. We arrange company training sessions, hold making things easy days, encourage personal development training, run lunch and learns and facilitate external visits.