A leading Lanarkshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on nights only.
Extensive facilities are in place to enable residents to enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 33 hours per week
- Nights only
- A great rate of pay offered from at £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
- A supportive working environment
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- NMC Registered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Confident managing care plans and medications
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.