With continued growth there is now a need for an Operations Manager to join the small team and take on full responsibilities for overall operations which covers everything except the investment process and direct client relationship management. They are seeking someone of an entrepreneurial nature looking to become an integral part of a growing venture. You should be interested if not passionate about technology, robotics and AI.
You will be responsible for a broad spectrum of investment services such as trade management, custody control valuations, data management and asset servicing and also have charge of such things as Compliance, Cyber Security, Accounting, etc.
- Trade settlements and understanding the full product life trade cycle
- Cyber Security
- Ensure operational readiness for investments into new instruments
- Assist in the closing and settlements of negotiated transactions
- Identify operational risks and ensure/monitor controls over these risks
- Provide trade compliance and data support
- Trade settlement
- Tech Savvy
- Current on market trends pertaining to settlement practices
- Strong Academic profile and communication skills
As the business grows, so there will be opportunity to grow your position within the business
Salary: Competitive for the position but expectations are for a basic of £50k to £70k plus discretionary bonus depending on Fund performance.
If you would like to find out more please e-mail