Immerse yourself fully into the business to fully understand how best to provide value to their customer.
Support one of their largest accounts who have taken the decision to reduce the number of suppliers and significantly increase supply from them
- Take on a lot of control
- Operating as a strategic business partner for the client
- Establish maximum efficiency for core range listings and distribution levels
- Develop and leverage constructive relationships within target accounts to gain access to key decision makers and establish a partnership.
- Taking a consultative approach, you will need to frame the procurement challenge our customers face to demonstrate the long-term value a partnership approach can create
- You will be required to facilitate business meetings nationally, to align the customers strategy, highlighting their true business needs
- Present solution proposals to decision makers through your extensive industry knowledge and research
- Create and deliver bespoke NPD sell-in presentations and secure agreement to list through commercial argument
- Responsible for £30m revenue account
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the financial performance and analysis of the commercial sales activity
- You will likely come from a Big Branded FMCG background
- Likely to have at least 5 years of operating in a similar NAM type role
- A commercially focused, driven individual who has the business acumen to effectively support an account of this size
- An ambitious, entrepreneurial individual
- Established in the early 70's the business has grown into one of the leading produce suppliers
- They now have a global footprint with partnerships across the UK and Europe
- They employ a team of specialist agronomists to control programming and produce production
- By also employing decision support tools the agronomists are able to advise their team on all aspects of production.
- By utilising Integrated Crop Management (ICM) techniques they provide the cultural and biological control methods that maximise quality and yields