We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is .
Responsible for managing a portfolio of Baxter Products within the North West of England. Accountable for delivering on sales and profit targets, as well as providing a high level of support and service to our NHS and Private Healthcare customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Presenting clinical, financial and value based solutions to key decision makers within the Healthcare sector.
- Develop, implement and review territory business plans that are aligned to a National strategy, as well as the ability to identify and act upon local opportunities.
- Portfolio sell to maximise growth opportunities and position appropriate clinical choice for our customers.
- Developing collaborative relationships to defend existing business base, via customer support, service and differentiating solutions clinically and financially versus the competition.
- Train and educate Healthcare professionals on the safe, appropriate and effective use of Baxter Products to ensure optimum patient outcomes.
- Individual and group selling skills, as well effectively navigating a variety of customer types through the sales cycle.
- Ability to negotiate consistent and transparent pricing to secure long term profitable and sustainable sales/market presence.
- Sales data and market analyses to inform activity and ensure a focused and results driven return on time.
- Contribute to the tender management process, including pre-tender focused activity, tender submission and post-tender follow up.
- Regular interaction with local and National team/peer group to continually drive a culture of collaboration, support and sharing best practice.
- Flexible mindset to thrive in a constantly changing external environment, as well as adapting to evolving internal business priorities.
- Degree level qualification or relevant Clinical background.
- Able to demonstrate experience working in or around the Healthcare Sector.
- Strong sales background or able to demonstrate high level of knowledge aligned to relevant therapy area.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.