Benefits: Van, Company pension, Mobile phone, ongoing training.
Hours: Full Time-Permanent
Location: To cover South/West Yorkshire
Medical Piped Gases Limited specialises in the installation, testing and commissioning of Medical Gas Pipeline Systems, operating throughout the UK to provide services for both NHS and Private Independent healthcare sectors, as well as Research & Development facilities.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit a Medical Gas Installer/ Pipefitter to join their team.
- Marking out drilling bracket preparation
- Installation of brackets and copper pipe in various sizes
- Working as part of team on specialist projects throughout the UK
- Working from dimensions and layout drawings
- Adhering to Health & Safety
- Completing work to a high standard
- Previous experience in a similar role, Installation of medical & laboratory gas systems.
- Experience of installing products in relation to MGPS pipelines (Vacuum plants, Medical Air Plants, AVSU's, Manifolds, Pendants, Area & Plant Alarms etc) would be an advantageous, but not essential as training can be provided.
- Medical Gas Competent Persons (MGPS CP) accreditation preferred, but training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Have experience in Pipe fitting/brazing.
- Ideally located in and around Yorkshire (main office is in Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
- CSCS card
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
Keywords: Gas Installation, Medical Gases, Fabricator, Fabrication, Pipe, Pipefitter, Press Welding, Skilled Trades, Manufacturing, Engineering, Welding, Skilled Trades, Engineering, Construction.