The role will be responsible for carrying out a range of general maintenance tasks mostly covering plumbing tasks; however, fabric maintenance tasks, business support tasks and other adhoc tasks will be required.
You will be required to work a 40 hour week, a driving license is essential for this role as travel will be required across various sites in the region.
- The role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Weekly & monthly planned maintenance tasks as scheduled (Plumbing, fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc)
- Monthly utilities meter readings
- First line response to reactive repairs
- Relamping of defective luminaries
- Building fabric repairs
- Minor decorating tasks
- Minor carpentry & joinery repairs
- Supporting external landscaping when required
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Full UK driving licence
- Formal trade qualification in plumbing (NVQ or C&G)
- Experience of building maintenance, handyperson with a plumbing bias
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management