PK Education are looking for candidates to be;
- Dynamic and flexible – not fazed by cover/tasks changing last minute
- Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
- Committed to our school and happy to get stuck in with school life
- Positive and easy going
- Excellent with behaviour management and have a strong classroom presence
- Is willing to commit to a permanent role
- Can cover all subjects, including PE, when work is provided by the class teacher.
- A team player
- Can use their own initiative both in and out of lessons
- Happy to support tasks around school when not in lessons, i.e. wall displays, lesson support, preparing resources, intervention.
**Terms and Conditions of this scheme will be explained at interview**
Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive rates of pay
24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including Newcastle. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor, teaching assistant or support worker looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please get in touch on 0191 269 6910