Our client who are leader in revolutionary diagnostic led care solutions are going through a huge expansion in the manufacture of their life saving medical devices. They are looking for a number of Equipment Engineers to join their facility based in Stirling or Eurocentral.
What's in it for you?
- Eurocentral or Stirling based (travel may be required between sites)
- Excellent salary
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative company
- Permanent opportunity
- Career Progression
In this role, you will be exposed to a wide range of engineering activities as the company grows and develops. The engineering group is responsible for laboratory equipment, prototype equipment, high volume production equipment, packaging equipment, air handling systems and associated equipment.
As well as carrying out equipment projects work, you will also develop, document and implement processes and procedures required within the engineering function including validation master plans and validation protocols.
- Provide the lead on 2 to 3 medium to large-sized engineering projects.
- Develop and optimise existing and new equipment approaches
- Generate Validation Master Plans and Protocols
- Execute validation and other qualification activities.
- Support the implementation, development, and management of the CMMS
- Contractor Management
- Carry out troubleshooting activities on production & facilities equipment.
- Identify critical spare parts & maintain stock
- Understand the impact of equipment modifications on validation
- Relevant technical experience in a regulated industry
- Management of equipment through entire life cycle
- Have a manufacturing background
- Experienced with e.g schematics, manuals, validation documentation, CMMS.
- Familiar with SolidWorks or similar CAD packages.
- PC or PLC programming experience.