A leading care group with nursing homes throughout North Wales is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work in their home situated in the Bangor area.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week available
- Days only
- Competitive rates of pay offered at £16.30 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
- Paid Breaks
- A friendly working environment
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- NMC Registered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Confident managing care plans and medications
Alternatively, for more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.