Our clients are looking for a full time Social Worker or RMN to work with adults and older adults. Working in an experienced team of clinicians that consist of Band 6's Senior Mental Health Practitioners, Senior Support Workers, Peer Support worker, Team Consultant, and Admin support. Clinical assessments, triaging referrals for the team, signposting to other services, care plans, assessing clinical risk and be able to hold / sit with risk on team caseload, complete / update risk assessments, work with various community services.
Some lone working. Creating home treatment plans with clients, and delivering this home treatment plan, liaising with inpatient wards to support / facilitate earlier discharge from inpatient services. Take part in MDT, professionals meetings, team core reviews, deliver supervision to Band 3 Senior Support workers. Following current government guidelines in relation to social distancing, increased use of technology (Attend Anywhere, Microsoft Teams) and Devon Partnership Trust social distancing when on Trust property.
Social Worker Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post qualified statutory experience in Adults services.
- Experience of working in a multi disciplinary setting
- Experience of triaging referrals & signing posting
- Experience of creating Home Treatment Plans
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with Social Work England
- Your own dedicated & experienced consultant
- Free CPD training opportunities
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Recommend a friend scheme - Receive £300 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role Scheme - Receive £300 for finding or bringing your own position to Pixel Personnel*
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registering
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.