- Managing diaries for up to 9 Director level individuals at any one time; with Ad-hoc support for international colleagues when travelling to and within the UK.
- Travel coordination; managing extensive and complex itineraries including multi-stop travel and arranging visas.
- Managing and processing expense claims.
- Coordinating meetings, virtual conference calls and events.
- Assisting with screening calls and filtering important communication, managing the Executives time for them to ensure maximum productivity.
You will be an emotionally intelligent Team Assistant and resourceful individual with a Degree level education or equivalent. You must be prepared to work in a fast moving environment and display clear resilience with day to day tasks. Ideally you with come from a Financial Services background supporting multiple individuals on a Global Scale.
What's on Offer
- Up to £50,000 per annum
- A rewarding annual bonus structure
- An Award Winning business culture (Voted Top 10 Great Workplaces within Financial Services)
- Private Healthcare
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Prestigious Office located in the City of London