As part of a mixed discipline, world class R&D team, you will be responsible for the development of complex FPGA designs and bespoke DSP Audio algorithms. There are lots of engineering challenges, the team are constantly pushing the boundaries to get the very best performance out of the latest devices.
They have a “document light, action heavy” ethos and are very sociable, often arranging parties or jam nights.
The DSP/FPGA Firmware Engineer responsibilities will include:
- Implementing new FPGA designs using VHDL primarily for Xilinx devices
- Design of digital audio signal processing algorithms
- Simulation and verification
- Creating and validate timing constraints
- Conducting debug of the FPGA
- Evaluating and testing of signal processing function and performance
Position: DSP/FPGA Firmware Engineer
Location: Oxshott, Surrey
Benefits: Bonus, flexible hours, work from home where appropriate (100% right now)
Relevant skills: DSP audio algorithms, FPGA, VHDL, Verilog, High speed digital design, Micro-controllers, C/C++, assembler, MSc or PhD of interest.
Apply: jamie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
If you don’t fit this requirement exactly but are degree qualified with significant experience in at least one programming language feel free to e-mail a CV as you may be suitable for other software engineer positions we are recruiting for. I specialise in recruiting software engineers for electronics and technology companies throughout the UK.