You would be part of an organisation who provides support to vulnerable children and you must have desire to provide person-centred care. Part of your role will include supporting the management of the home, working closely alongside the Senior, Deputy and Registered Home Manager. You will work as part of a team to deliver outstanding care to those within the home. You will need a strong understanding of how to support young people with complex needs and how to promote their independence.
This role will require you to be flexible, as at times you will be working unsociable hours, covering a range of days, nights and shift patterns.
- Competitive salary
- Work within a warm and therapeutic setting
- Continual professional development through training
- Rewarding pension scheme
- Rewarding career with progression opportunities / Succession planning
- Provide a caring and supportive environment for children that respects their individual needs and boundaries
- Work alongside Management Team to achieve personal KPIs
- Co-ordinate the delivery of care plans
- Must have relevant qualification - NVQ/QCF Level 3 - Children and Young People
- Excellent communication skills
- Must hold U.K Driving Licence