Overview of the role:
As a Project Manager you will be a key contributor to the project. The client will seek your advice, trust your judgment and value your opinion. You need to be a strong client communicator, who’s organised, methodical and numerate. You will be accountable for successful project management and delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the management and control of projects allocated to you, from commissioning through to delivery, booking projects and planning resource, working with Scripting, Translation, sample providers as well as monitoring field work progress, ensuring that M3 achieves and exceeds client expectations throughout.
- Comply with M3’s operating procedures and ensure all practices and systems follow the ISO Accreditation.
- Ensure projects are carried out within agreed timing schedules and budgets to the level expected by both the client and M3.
- Financial Management of Project Budget /costs.
- Partner Management. Responsibility for finding and commissioning eligible partners for your projects – coders, recruiters and translation agencies for example and for managing the quality and timeliness of their output
- Responsibility for guiding Project Coordinator
- Ensure excellent client servicing on all jobs and to drive high scores on our Client Satisfaction Survey.
- Qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- Degree level or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Experience within market research (healthcare preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience of dealing with clients direct and working to tight client specifications and deadlines
- Able to quickly build professional relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of quality control in respect to procedures desirable
- Proficiency in a second European language desirable
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Team player
- Responsive and able to work well under pressure
- Solution orientated
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly performance bonus
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Pension scheme (currently 4% employer contribution)
- Life cover insurance from first day of employment (4 x annual basic salary)
- Private fully funded healthcare plan after 6 months
- Excellent sick pay scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Employee discount scheme
- Cycle to Work purchase scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Regular staff siocial events
- Flexibility to work from home
.Founded in 2000, M3 is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (joining the NIKKEI 225 in 2019) and is ranked in Forbes’ 2020 Global 2000 list of the world’s largest public companies. M3’s legacy lies in the power of trusted physician platforms. Around the world, M3 organizations leverage these highly engaged digital communities to deliver medical education, job placement, and market research, to improve global patient outcomes. Beyond market research, we offer additional opportunities for engagement including physician recruitment and medical education, strengthening the responsiveness of our panel members.
About our People:
The quality of our people will determine our future and the difference we are able to make to real lives through the development of innovative solutions to global healthcare. We aim therefore to employ the very best talent; individuals who are driven, creative and want to make their own, individual contribution to making the world a better place. Our Company values of independence, trust and collaboration serve as a foundation for everything we do and inspire us to achieve great things together
Our Approach to Diversity:
Diversity is in our DNA; individuality drives innovation and creativity. At M3 we don’t just accept diversity, we embrace it. The future success of our business and the ability to continue to deliver ground- breaking solutions to the world of healthcare rests with our employees, each of whom is different and brings something unique to support our success.