Scope of the role:
- To carry out building repairs, planned preventative maintenance, renewals and replacements within a range of trade / engineering disciplines with a plumbing bias.
- The works will range from routine reactive repairs, planned maintenance / statutory testing and installation works. Works are primarily to Camden schools and children’s centres but will include other adhoc Council owned properties.
- All works to be carried out in accordance with best trade practice and current standards and regulations.
- To carry out works to a consistently high standard of quality and customer satisfaction and complete works ‘Right First Time’. Maintenance work requires an adaptable approach to be taken in the delivery of services to the service customers.
- The post-holder will be required to use their skill and judgement in diagnosing issues with compliance and building faults to determine the best solution to resolve repair problems.
- • Full DBS (we can process this) and ideally experience in working within a school and or commercial environment (non domestic).
- • Repairs, problem solving and maintenance for plumbing based assets including TMV’s, pumps, general water systems etc
- • Experience of handheld technology
- • Understanding of L8 legislation and maintenance / testing requirements
- • Full driving licence.
- • Good customer service skills
- • Flexible and proactive.