This London based NHS Trust require and experienced Operations Manager to manage their radiology function. The role includes being the clinical lead and prepping them for future CQC visits. We are looking for someone that is a registered radiographer who has worked in operational management roles with an Acute Hospital setting. You will have responsibility of the overall budget as well as providing clinical leadership for the service.
This is a fast-paced, delivery-driven role that requires a passionate interim professional to help alleviate pressures and promote best practice.
- Must have a track record as an Operations Manager or Deputy within the NHS
- Experience gained managing a Radiology service
- A registered Radiographer
- Experience of working in an Acute Hospital
- Budget management experience and be able to execute a business plan for the service
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
- The ability to navigate internal politics.
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
START: July 2020
DURATIONS: 6 Months
INTERVIEWS: July 2020
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO ANDREW PANOS VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.