Job Title: Traffic Marshall & Distributor
(no certificate required as full training available)
Payment: Limited Company / Sole Trader / Self Employed / Umbrella Basis Only
Hours: Shift Rota System - 7 days a week
Responsible for safe and efficient marshalling of inbound and outbound vehicles within a secure area. Duties may also include distribution and collection of testing kits and any other associated roles and responsibilities.
- FULL ON SITE TRAINING IS GIVEN ON FIRST DAY & YOU WILL BE ADDED TO A SHIFT ROTA
- WHILST ON SITE YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR OUR CLIENT & PARTNERS AND UNDER THEIR INSTRUCTION & DIRECTION.
- PAYMENT WILL BE MADE VIA MAC PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL NOT THE CLIENT.
- PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TESTING JUST DELIVERY & COLLECTION OF KITS.
Budget Responsibility: None
- Direct traffic as direct by on site Supervisor
- Duties may also include distribution and collection of testing kit and any other associated duties
- To complete work and maintenance sheets for every job on a daily basis and hand into designated Lead Supervisor as required.
- To observe and promote all aspects of Health and Safety.
- To carry out the Traffic Marshall Operative role function by communicating back any issues that may arise on the site.
- Any other tasks commensurate with the role.
Traffic Marshalling experience is preferred but not essential as full Training can be provided and will suit new recruits into Traffic Management.
- One Day Online TTMBC / Banksman / First Aid Training will be provided
- Relevant PPE will be provided.
- Flexible/adaptable to cope with the variety of work expected with the role.
- Able to work in emergency situations.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team or individually.
- Ability to produce and maintain accurate and clear records.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Willing to learn and further develop in order to gain qualifications required to carry out the some of the duties involved.
- Team player.
- Good sense of humour.
- Good time management, ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- Communications and team spirit philosophy.
- Flexibility of approach.
- Commitment to business success.
- Trust and openness.
- Committed to partnering and integration.
- Committed to continuous improvement and innovation.
Mac Projects International