Responsibilities for the position include;
- Assisting the commercial team in carrying out quantity surveying functions
- Assisting with the preparation of subcontract orders - from tender enquiries to placement of order and communicate with the commercial department as required.
- Attend pre and post tender meetings
- Measurement and variations of projects
- Assisting in the preparation of final accounts.
- Assisting with cost checking and cost management
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- Relevant Main Contractor experience.
- You will have at least 1-4 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Strong working knowledge of contract documents, construction practices & techniques.
- Ability to interpret & make calculations based on drawings.
- Flexible & professional approach to work, self-motivated, confident & organised.
- Sound IT skills including Microsoft Office & Excel.
For more information regarding salary or to discuss in confidence, please contact Donard Recruitment on 02890 993520
Donard Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Donard Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.
1 August 2020
Job Reference Number: