Project & Shutdown Opportunities
Attractive Hourly Rates + Penalties
PARC Engineering are specialists in Structural, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation projects. We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and Power Generation Industries.
We are currently recruiting qualified and experienced Riggers (Advanced) for various upcoming project and shutdown work with our clients.
These roles offer long term opportunities for the right people who will form part of our project team, focused on asset expansion and meeting growing resource demands.
- White card
- Relevant Fixed Plant Mining experience
- High Risk Work Licence (RA and WP)
- Safe Work at Heights training
- Confined Space Entry qualifications
- Physically fit & ability to pass Medical and Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Full Australian work rights
- Safety focused and a reliable team player
- Valid BHP, FMG, Rio Tinto or Roy Hill Inductions
- Advanced Rigging VOC
- Gas Test Atmosphere
- C Class Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance
If you have the relevant experience and skills as indicated above, PARC Engineering would like to hear from you so please click APPLY now to be considered.
Due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.