£38,000 to £41,000 + Vehicle, Bonus, OT
Penguin Recruitment is currently seeking a highly-skilled commercial pipe fitter to join an established client in London.
The role includes installation of new heating components, pipework repairs, hot and cold-water systems, gas work and welding, maintenance, servicing, and fault finding of heating systems in social and private commercial properties. The position will give the Pipefitter the opportunity to progress within a well-established growing company.
Responsibilities will include:
- working on various sites on central heating, cold water and hot water systems
- Installing domestic heating systems, boilers, low loss headers, system pumps, and all necessary ancillaries (Including repairs and maintenance)
- Install and assemble a variety of pipework including steel, copper & stainless
- Cut & thread steel pipework using rigid pipe threader
- Connect pipework utilising proprietary bracketing including ring clips or Unistrut systems Pressure test pipework as per regulations
- Carrying out Class 2 MMA (Manual Metal Arc) welding
- Plan installation or repair work, diligently and in good time
- Installation of all types of heat emitters
If this position sounds of Interest please contact Myles Hooban in confidence on 01792 365 000 or email your CV to , we can then run through the finer details.