We have recently launched the innovative LumiraDx Platform, and are looking for proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of our dynamic and forward-looking company.
As a shift maintenance engineer will be responsible for maintaining site-wide equipment including all manufacturing, facilities and lab equipment to an appropriate level.
You will be expected to undertake preventative maintenance, unplanned maintenance and calibration requirements as detailed in equipment schedules and document these activities within the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), along with developing and documenting maintenance & calibration schedules. You will also develop and source the holding of critical spare parts for all equipment.
- Carry out and record scheduled, un-scheduled and breakdown maintenance.
- Carry out and record scheduled calibration activities.
- Achieve the required degree of competence on all equipment sets (through training and experience).
- Support validation and other qualification activities as required.
- Undertake engineering projects whether that be related to yield improvements or machine performance improvements.
- Identify critical spare parts, establish holdings and maintain stock.
- Adhere to GXP.
- Identify validation risks and their likely impact (i.e. understand the impact of equipment modifications on validation).
- Ensure appropriate audit trails exist
- Maintain and update training records.
You will be highly motivated engineer and have excellent proven experience in continuous improvement in a regulated environment with a strong knowledge of how to use data to help improve performance.
Other requirements to be successful in this role are as follows:
- A proven maintenance background in a high volume manufacturing environment utilising complex custom-built equipment.
- Ability to correctly identify and resolve equipment issues with the use of a range of aids and techniques.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office products and CMMS.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Vision inspection systems.
- Experience working with
o variable frequency drives, servos and stepper motors.
o laser cutters.
- Knowledge of facilities and HVAC equipment & controls.
- A background in a regulated environment.