We are looking for a Web Developer to join a successful team to develop the next generation of interactive mobile, tablet, and desktop web-based gaming products.
You will be playing a key role in the design, development, testing and maintenance of our interactive web gaming products. Based in MediaCityUK, Manchester and working closely with teams in the U.K. and U.S, you will be tasked with developing interactive casino and instant win games for an international audience.
If you have the vision, energy, and passion for web development we would like to hear from you.
Due to our international structure, IGT provides you with a challenging multicultural environment where you can use your initiative and contribute to the realization of the company’s targets. IGT strongly believes in personal development and invests continually in training and coaching.
- Developing high-quality and innovative interactive web gaming products for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Presenting ideas and improvements to enhance our new and existing interactive web gaming products
- Maintain our existing interactive web gaming products
- Collaboration within the team to reach game product goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- Build automation tools (Maven, Yarn)
- Gaming development experience
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop yourself
- Foster innovation
- Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies
- Continuous professional growth
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Excellent working conditions and Class-A office
- Budget for learning, sport and other perks
- Life insurance x 3
- Income protection
- Travel Insurance
- Private medical
- Private dental
- Gym membership
- 25 days holiday
- 12,000 employees
- Freedom and autonomy to work how you want to
- Many employees been here at IGT for 10, 15, 20+ years
- Market Leader in field
- US$6B revenue
- Lots of opportunity for development
- Very good working conditions
- Informal work environment
- Global Footprint
- Continuously work with leading-edge Technology
- IGT’s GameTouch™ 20 Wins Lottery Product of the Year at the International Gaming Awards (2019)
- We are IGT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rclUl_sOS8
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit .