You’ll be deeply involved in the identification of obstacles and you propose and implement outstanding solutions that will lift the user interface of our simulation platform to the next level. As a core driver behind the Modeler Team, you will work in close collaboration with a highly experienced team of engineers, product managers and developers on a daily basis.
Your tasks include but are not limited to feature specification, development, integration, and testing. Implementing a beautiful interactive simulation environment, machine learning model training interface, and powerful results post-processing experience are just some examples of features that you will build or enhance.
- Good communication skills, well organized good time management.
- 2+ years experience of commercial software development to deadlines.
- Experience working with Angular (or similar framework with at least some familiarity with Angular)
- Strong object oriented development skills
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Working knowledge of a CAD/FEA software product
- Experience with 3D rendering such as WebGL/ThreeJS
- Python or similar scripting language
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise and lots of fun
- Attractive startup atmosphere: flat hierarchies, independent work environment, and lots of amazing things to deliver
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and provide the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology and help them to be better at what they do
- Generous stock option plan
- Platinum health plan at no cost
- 15% annual bonus