QA Team Leader Role:
- Be responsible for a small team of QA Officers responsible for the approval of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Release finished product batches.
- Review and approve quality records.
- Coordinate complaint investigations.
- CAPA implementation.
- Qualification in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- Experience working in a QA related function in a regulated industry (e.g. pharmaceuticals or medical diagnostics).
- Good communication skills as this role will involve responsibility for a team of QA staff.
- Knowledge of IVD's.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.