A 40 bedded private nursing home in the Lanark area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The home is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate requirements and provides high quality care to older people with medical nursing needs, dementia and disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 13.5 hours per week (shifts are 7.15am-2.30pm or 2.15-9.30pm)
- Days only
- A great rate of pay offered from at £16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
- A fantastic working environment in a fully compliant service
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- NMC Registered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Confident managing care plans and medications
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.