Seapatrick Care Home, 80 Lurgan Road, Banbridge, County Down, BT32 4LY
You’ll find Seapatrick Care Home is a purpose-built home set in a quiet village located just outside of Banbridge. We are also close to local transport links, making us easily accessible for visitors to pop-in for a chat.
Our Care team offers nursing care for people who have complex medical conditions and for those living with dementia . We also provide respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
Our dementia care is accredited as part of Four Seasons Dementia Care Framework.
Qualifications & Accreditations Registered Nurse Qualification with a valid NMC PIN
- Leading a team to ensure the highest possible standards of care
- Assessment of residents’ needs, creating and implementing Care plans
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet resident’s physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Welcome Bonus of £1500* paid in two installments, after 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000*
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Internal Progression
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Subject to terms and conditions*