You will be joining an outstanding set-up within a well-known Community Falls Prevention and Rehabilitation Team in South East London. Please note that due to the community nature of the role, you will be required to be a car driver and owner.
To be successful in this role, you need to meet the below requirements:
- Have a minimum of 12 months of NHS experience, ideally in the community setting (Rehab, Falls, Rapid Response, Intermediate Care)
- Hold Physiotherapy degree (MSc or BSc) and full HCPC registration
- Have access to own car for work purposes
- Be available to commence the role within 1-2 weeks and happy to commit to a minimum of 3 months
Our market-leading benefits package includes:
- Daily PAYE Payroll
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training & Support
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £100 Bonus - On completion of your compliance process and successfully working 75hrs a £100 signing up bonus will be awarded (Please note this is only applicable to new registrations or candidates who haven’t worked with us for over six months)
Your World is proud to be the leading supplier of AHPs in the UK. Our team of Physiotherapy Consultants have a reputation for placing high-quality Physios into Locum Physiotherapy jobs. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Sound like the perfect position for you? Click Apply Now or contact our team on 020 7220 0824. Alternatively, email James at to find out more about our Physio jobs on offer in the UK.
Your World Healthcare