Job details Job reference REQ0003056 Date posted 05/08/2020 Application closing date Blank Location Blank Salary Blank Package Blank Job category/type Engineer Engineer Attachments Blank
Fixed Wire Tester
Electrical Test and Inspection Engineer
Permanent positions- 40hrs per week
Are you a hard-working Electrician with high standards who takes pride from delivering a great service to your customers?
If this sounds like you then you could be just the sort of person we are looking for.
This exciting role would be ideal for a qualified electrician who is looking for a new challenge and ongoing development. Along with an attractive salary, excellent earning potential and great career prospects you will be part of a rapidly expanding nationally recognised engineering company.
Due to significant growth and business wins PHS Compliance require qualified Electricians to join our national test & inspection team to undertake electrical fixed wire testing. As a Fixed Wire Engineer you will be working on commercial installations at some of the UK’s leading organisations to complete fixed wire testing producing EICR’s.
Minimum Requirements and Required Qualifications:
- Full driving licence held for 12 months (max 6 points) in accordance with the company transport policy
- NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 qualification
- City & Guilds 17th or 18th Edition qualification
- City & Guilds 2391/2394 & 2395 combined or willing to work towards within first 6 months of employment (funding available for the right candidate)
- You must have an understanding of H&S in the workplace
- Internet access required
- To be able to meet the physical requirements of the role
- Good computer literacy
Competitive salary with excellent additional earning potential
Fuel Card (for business use)
28 Days Holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
PHS Compliance is a division of the award-winning PHS Group, helping more than 2,000 UK business customers test, install and manage their property infrastructure assets. PHS Compliance self-delivers electrical test and inspection, M&E installation & maintenance & asset verification with over 400 engineers based nationwide. Our technical and quality management standards are second to none, we are one of a few UK Companies accredited to UKAS 17020 inspection body standards for fixed wire and portable appliance testing.