( GU5 )Live out Housekeeper / Nanny required for the Weekend, Part time 3 days per week ( 24 hours) near |Guildford Start Sept Salary £15 Gross Per hour
A lovely family with a toddler need the help of an experienced housekeeper / nanny to look after them and their stunning home. They have taken the house for an 11 month rental but then will moving to their own property 10 minutes away, so potentially the role would continue there. The family will be in residence at the weekends so will need someone from possibly Friday afternoon to Monday morning, but can be just Saturday and Sunday. If needed separate accommodation for the person to stay over can be provided. We are looking for a good family level cook and someone one who loves children and animals ( they have 2 dogs) and is confident to look after babies on occasion.
Duties to include
- Hands on Housekeeping, Cleaning ,Washing and Ironing
- cooking - they enjoy fresh healthy family style cuisine cooked from scratch. It will mainly be just for 2 people
- Childcare- this will be shared charge but they may need you to keep an eye on the little one on occasion and possibly babysit.
- Shopping for the household
- Running errands
- Helping with the dogs ( they have 2 friendly large dogs)
Hours Friday afternoon ( 2-6) + Sat Sun ( 8 to 2pm or 4pm) to Monday morning (8-12), but can be just Saturday and Sunday
Salary £15 gross per hour
Job Reference 88046
Consultant to contact ;- Rebecca Liljeros