THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform.
This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from hosting and data science to Creative & Studios:
About THG Studios:
THG Studios is a is the internal creative division for THG, over 300 creative staff delivering amazing creative and visual campaigns for THG Brands. Across Design, Artwork, Video, Photography, Retouch, 3D, Production, Project Management and Strategy and many more areas of expertise. Currently across 6 sites globally Studios continues to grow.
To add to this internal creative studio offering with the acquisition of Hangar Seven and Brandhouse in 2017 and THG Ingenuity Studios now in growing our client offering outside THG Brands with the likes of ASDA, Kingfisher, Nintendo, Daily Mail Group, Nestle, Unilever, Honda and of course, Proctor and Gamble.
In early 2021 THG Studios will move to a brand new creative content studio based at Manchester airport, ICON The ICON development, which will be delivered by ICON Industrial, will provide an extra 104,000 sq. ft. of office space over four floors as well as additional content creation facilities totalling 168,000 sq. ft. This £100 Million + investment within THG Studios will ensure that THG Studios continues to be a market leading creative business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Write clear, concise and accurate copy that reflects our industry leading brands.
- Translate many different styles, keeping the tone of voice, meaning, and our distinct style intact.
- Work with our creative teams to correctly and consistently produce the right tone of voice for our brands
- Assist the creative team in the decisions for the final creative process.
- Manage all forms of copy
- Research products, materials, style trends across industry to produce up to date industry leading copy
- 3 years' professional copywriting experience.
- Demonstrable understanding of copywriting best practices.
- Proof of past success at generating leads, sales and income.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, curiosity and a desire to improve.
- A track record of developing marketing copy from conception to delivery to impact.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Experience using content management systems (CMS) to build and publish content.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme