In exchange, the company offers exciting bonus packages and the opportunity for accelerated career growth within the business.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- PhD in a life sciences subject
- Have an appetite for delivering valuable projects
- Excellent account management skills with an interest in building long-term relationships
- Have an aptitude for technology research
- Ability to manage, interact with and communicate with large clients on a technical basis
- Sourcing technology for companies based on client briefs
- Working with project team and presenting findings to clients
- Conducting market research
- Identifying and initiating Introductions with targets
- Contributing to drafting reports and presentations for clients
- Assessing client expectations to prepare well written, high quality reports
Salary is £30,000 plus quarterly and annual bonus schemes, pension, opportunity to travel to Europe and USA
Working hours are Monday – Friday with some flexibility on start and finish times
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available -