Secondary Schools within Newham
September 2020 Starts Available
Maths Teacher Training for secondary schools in Newham.
Would you like to train to become a teacher and get paid whilst doing so?
Does the idea of not having to take a student loan appeal to you?
Would you like to gain your Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) without having to pay the tuition fee?
If so then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The Teacher Apprenticeship programme are working with schools in Newham to support them in identifying Maths graduates for Initial Teacher Training. Once we have pre-screened candidates who meet the criteria for teacher training we then schedule interviews with schools who will conduct their own interview process to identify the most suitable graduate for their school.
If you would like to join at this exciting time then you must meet the following entry requirements.
- A - C grades (or equivalent) in GCSE Maths and English.
- You must have a minimum of a 2:2 honours degree in a Maths subject
- You must have all your certificates to produce as evidence.
- If you have a degree from abroad then it must be NARIC checked prior to application.
- All candidates must pass the QTS Skills Test in numeracy and literacy before starting the course.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.