A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Service Growth Manager to join our team in Airbus Defence and Space based at MOD Corsham, Wiltshire or Newport, South Wales and involves working within the UK Defence industry, requiring the applicant to be able to be security cleared to a UK DV level.
Reporting directly to the Head of Service Growth your principal function is to provide the quoting, planning and delivery of transactional business.
You will provide support across Service Growth to ensure Service can transition from offer request through to Service Operations as per Service Proposals delivered to the customer.
You will Support Competitive offers (Bids) for the service transition of new business and be accountable for delivering services and solutions which are below agreed thresholds of Cost, Risk, Profile and complexity for transactional business.
- You will ensure proposals are delivered with achievable delivery budget and time frames.
- You will ensure Service Orders are transitioned from Service Development to Service Operations OTOCOQ.
- You will ensure Services are commissioned on time with compliance to the technical design
- You will ensure all Service Operations needs are met as per Operational requirements as agreed during Development
- You will ensure the Customer is kept updated with progress on a regular basis
- You will be accountable for delivering and managing people, processes and tools to provide the scope of contracted new services and changes from Customer order into Service operations
- You will engage directly with stakeholders internally and externally with particular emphasis on frequent and regular engagement with customers in both Defence and non-defence accounts.
- Relevant Service/Project Delivery experience preferably within the MOD
- ITIL / (Service Management) & or Prince/PMI
- Experience of Preparation of Resource Estimates and Associated Budgets
- Experienced in Requirements Capture
- Experienced in Schedule Preparation
- Experience of Virtual Team Management
- Level 4 SFIA - please check the link for full details (
The requirements of the role require a flexible approach to travel, developing and contributing to strategic development of services and championing the service culture across the business.
In return we can offer a competitive remuneration package; an ever growing list of company benefits including enhanced pay for maternity, adoption and shared parental leave and strong career development options across our transnational, market leading company.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can't promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
Please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for the selection process - you can share this with the Recruitment Business Partner who gets in touch if you are invited to interview. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; auxiliary aids; room layout etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.