We’re looking for an experienced Lean Six Sigma Global Continuous Improvement Manager to come and join our team based in #Watford. This exciting role will give you a chance to lead projects within a functional area that can deliver multimillion dollar savings or revenue enhancements on a continual basis. If you’d like to find out more please get in touch with me. We look forward to hearing from you!
The main duties will involve:
- Scope and assist in project definition for LSS projects and guide the project team through all phases of the DMAIC roadmap, identify the "Voice of the Customer" through data collection, surveys, and interviews.
- Oversee the collection and analysis of data and provide recommendations on the use of Lean and DMAIC tools.
- Perform capability analysis and reviews statistical tests for accuracy.
- Lead the project team in the generation and evaluation of solutions and develop pilot and control plans to ensure project gains are sustainable
- Lead Process Optimization workshops and be knowledgeable in the Agile Scrum methodology, Jira and Product Manager/Owner roles.
- Supports the Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation journey at TJX and support the creation of IA and RPA Value case documentation.
- Support the process improvement program through the development and delivery of process improvement material and training and participate in the development and maintenance of the Process Improvement standards and methods, utilizing industry best practices.
- Provide leadership and guidance to less experienced Associates such as Green Belts. May also participate on project teams outside of the functional area as a subject matter expert (SME).
- Support and drive innovative strategies at TJX, be cognizant of the evolving continuous improvement external and internal landscape and capable of enabling new strategies for TJX including the Intelligent Automation program
- Coach indirect reports on project performance and support business partners to bring their Process Optimization journeys to life.
- Interact and partner with all levels of the organization up to Manager Of and occasionally AVP level on cross functional Process Improvements
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Decisions pertaining to the definition, analysis, implementation and control of process improvement initiatives
- Evaluation of solutions and control plans, support of IA Journey and deployment
- Demonstrated proficiency of Lean and DMAIC tools
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence
- Presentation and communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Project management
- Facilitation, team building and change management skills
- Mentoring and coaching ability
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing agendas
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver measurable results
- Bachelor’s degree (in Operations Management, Quality Management, Industrial Engineering, Math, Statistics or another technical major preferred)
- Black Belt or Green Belt certified essencial
- Agile, Safe, PMP, PgMP or Prince2 certification an advantage
- Experience in Process Improvement, Quality, Operations, or a technical discipline
We care about our culture, but we also prioritise the important things like competitive salaries, solid benefits and plenty of room to grow in your role. It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and/or sexual orientation.